Reporting to the Manager, Data Operations, the Data Coordinator will work collaboratively to remove current duplicate records, update the structure of constituent codes, and update the industry types of organizational records. This position will work in Raiser's Edge, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Excel.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Responsible for duplicate management, industry assignment and Constituent Code changes in Raiser's Edge
- Maintain a high level of data integrity on all constituent records
- Regularly run queries to view work required and project progress
- Export data for project reporting
- Follow all current organizational data standards
- 1-2 years' experience with a CRM database, preferably Raiser's Edge
- Previous experience in a not-for-profit organization is preferred
- Experience working with Microsoft Teams, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times and display sound judgment
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize your workload
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel, access to a vehicle, and a valid driver's license
- Resourceful, results oriented with a positive, "can do" attitude
- A sense of humour would be helpful
Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario enhances the quality of life and care for people living with Parkinson’s in Southwestern Ontario.
Application Deadline: June 26, 2023
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume to Shelley Rivard, CEO, Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario by email, indicating application in your subject line. No phone calls please.