September 11 & 12
For all of you who will be participating in Walk for Parkinson’s, either in person or virtually, thank you!
It is wonderful to see how the Parkinson’s community in Southwestern Ontario comes together to raise funds so that we can continue to provide the programs and services you have all come to enjoy!
Thank you to our volunteers and community sponsors for your support.
Just a few reminders:
- Walks take place rain or shine.
- Our walks will look different this year. In order to reduce crowds from gathering, there will be no opening or closing remarks. You can come any time during the walk hours indicated for your location. Those times can be found on your pledge form or on the website, walkforpd.ca.
- There will be limited chairs at our walks this year. Should you require a chair while waiting, we suggest you bring your own lawn chair.
- We have been in conversations with local health units and are require to follow certain COVID-19 protocols to ensure the safety of all. Please wear a mask and social distance at all times while participating in the walk. Please be considerate of our volunteers and staff as we are required to follow these special COVID-19 protocols.
- We recommend that you walk only with your family and friends, or with your team members.
- One person per household must sign-in for contact tracing.
- If you have collected , we would prefer you mail those to our office, the same as we did last year: Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario, 123-4096 Meadowbrook Drive, London, ON N6L 1G4
We look forward to seeing you this weekend as we Walk for Parkinson’s.
Most of all, have fun, stay safe and THANK YOU!