There is strength in numbers. A strong, supportive membership demonstrates a commitment to the work of our organization, strengthens our credibility and a strong connection to the community; lends weight to our requests for funding from foundations, government or corporations; influences our community leaders to listen when we speak to them about issues that affect people with Parkinson’s, their families and caregivers.
Members receive direct benefits. Membership entitles you to:
- Receive a donation receipt
- Automatically be signed up to receive The Parkinson’s Update, a bi-annual magazine with helpful information and strategies for living well with Parkinson’s
- Receive advance notice of special events, educational workshops and seminars through regular member mailings and e-news
- Receive an Aware in Care kit (upon request)
- Vote for our board members at the Annual General Meeting and any motions that require a vote of the membership during the year as defined in our By-Law. Valid until termination of your monthly donation
Become a Member Today!
Complete the Membership Form and mailing it to Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario with a void cheque or your credit card information.
For more information about the benefits of monthly giving, contact Jessica at email@example.com or 1-888-851-7376.